I can't wait to (hopefully) join the Army. I'm currently working on the weight requirements.
Aiming for 68X, 68J, or something in the 68 series.
NOTE: I post military, women, fitness, Marvel, Pokémon, romance, pregnancies,. art, Eminem, comics, random posts, texts. etc.
Basically I post what I want. Unfollow me if you don't like it, it's my blog not yours.
And when you choose a life partner, you’re choosing a lot of things, including your parenting partner and someone who will deeply influence your children, your eating companion for about 20,000 meals, your travel companion for about 100 vacations, your primary leisure time and retirement friend, your career therapist, and someone whose day you’ll hear about 18,000 times.
I need a hug. I’m so exhausted. I want to talk with someone about random things and forget how tired I am.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself."